BioNet contains the data for thousands of biological assessments across the State of Iowa, available at your fingertips. This User Guide aims to get you up and running as quickly as possible.Here are some of the most frequently asked questions, and other tips to help you get started:
- Do I need to log in?
- No!The login is for database administrators only. Other users can view all available public information without logging into the database.
- What does _____ mean?
- Terms, data definitions, and other information can be found in the Reference Codex.
- Can I download the data I need?
- When tabular data is available to download, you will see a button in the upper right corner of the table. Clicking this will download that dataset as a CSV file.
- You may also pull data from BioNet through the API. See the documentation for more information.
- I still can't find what I need!
- Feel free to contact us.
This page was created 6/7/2017 1:28:56 PM and was last updated 8/8/2023 1:37:59 PM