WACOP - Apply for Water Use Permit or Registration

Water Use Permit
A water use permit is required for any entity that withdraws over 25,000 gallons in a 24-hour period during a calendar year. A $350 non-refundable fee is required for all new applications and major modifications of existing permits. For non-recurring uses lasting less than one year, please apply for a Water Use Registration.

Water Use Registration
The maximum non-recurring water use registration period is 12 months. Recurring water withdrawals over 25,000 gallons per day over a 12-month period requires a Water Use Permit.