Several other agencies and organizations have water quality information available to the public:
- Iowa Water Quality Information System - Provided by the Iowa Institute of Hydraulic Research (IIHR), IWQIS integrates data gathered by IIHR and the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to offer real time nutrient data with a range of water-related information such as precipitation, stream flow, and soil moisture.
- USGS Flow Data - Current and historic flow data at stream and river gauging stations operated by the United States Geological Survey.
- State of Iowa's Data Portal - Environmental Data - A wide variety of content and data provided by various State of Iowa agencies.
- GeoSam - Another product from IIHR, GeoSam provides location, identification, and other key information about every available well, rock exposure, or site of geologic information in Iowa.
- Des Moines Water Works- An online database with data collected from the Des Moines and Raccoon Rivers.
Iowa DNR Drinking Water monitoring data:
- Drinking Water Watch- public water supply system data
- Iowa Well Linker- multiple data sources for drinking water wells, both public and private
This page was created 1/22/2020 10:31:35 AM and was last updated 8/9/2021 1:52:51 PM