2016 Assessment Summary - Uses Not Assessed
- 2016 Assessment Summary
- Uses Not Assessed
These are designated uses for which insufficient information exists to determine whether that designated use is met.
Other designated uses for that waterbody, however, may have been assessed as either “supporting” or “impaired”.
Note: Mouse over (or click on a mobile device) the icon for descriptions of those field values. Additional information can be found in the reference codex.
- Recreation: Primary contact
- Recreation: Secondary contact
- Recreation: Children's contact
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Lakes and wetlands
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 3
- Drinking Water
- Human Health
- Outstanding Iowa Water