2016 Assessment Summary - Category 4 - Water is impaired or threatened but a TMDL is not needed.
- 2016 Assessment Summary
- Category 4
The waterbody is impaired but a TMDL is not required or a TMDL has already been completed. The waterbody is not included on the state’s section 303(d) list of impaired waters (Category 5 of the Integrated Report).
Note: Mouse over (or click on a mobile device) the icon for descriptions of those field values. Additional information can be found in the reference codex.
- Partially Supporting
- Not Supporting
- Recreation: Primary contact
- Recreation: Secondary contact
- Recreation: Children's contact
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Lakes and wetlands
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 3
- Drinking Water
- Human Health
- Outstanding Iowa Water
- Pollutant-caused impairment. TMDL has been completed.
- Non-pollutant caused impairment. No TMDL needed.
- Pollutant-caused fish kill. No TMDL needed and administrative action taken against responsible party.
||Cause of Impairment