2016 Assessment Summary - Assesed Uses
- 2016 Assessment Summary
- Assessed Uses
Note: Mouse over (or click on a mobile device) the icon for descriptions of those field values. Additional information can be found in the reference codex.
- Recreation: Primary contact
- Recreation: Secondary contact
- Recreation: Children's contact
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Cold Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Lakes and wetlands
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 1
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 2
- Aquatic Life: Warm Water Type 3
- Drinking Water
- Human Health
- Outstanding Iowa Water
- Use potentially impaired based on an evaluated assessment.
- Use potentially biologically impaired based on calibrated IBI metrics.
- Use potentially biologically impaired based on uncalibrated IBI metrics.
- Pollutant-caused impairment. TMDL has been completed.
- Non-pollutant caused impairment. No TMDL needed.
- Pollutant-caused fish kill. No TMDL needed and administrative action taken against responsible party.
- 303(d)-impaired last cycle; fully supporting this cycle; potential de-listing.
- Pollutant-caused impairment. TMDL needed.
- Biological impairment or pollutant-caused fish kill - unknown source. No administrative action.
- Biological - tentative
- Biological - verified
- Impairment occurs on a waterbody with a presumptive A1 or B(WW1) use.
||Cause of Impairment